Looking for your next “perfect dish to pass”at a party?
This low carb broccoli salad is tasty, simple, and goes excellently with pretty much anything!
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Bacon Salad
Great as a side dish, summer salad, or delicious snack. This is packed with protein and no carbs!!
- 4 c. broccoli chopped
- 1 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 c. sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c. bacon bits
- 1/2 c. onion diced
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Stevia or prefered sweetener
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, in a large bowl, mix broccoli, cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, bacon bits, and onion.
- Secondly, In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, sweetener, and milk.
- Thirdly, combine sauce into broccoli mixture.
- Finally, cool and let salad marinate for 20 minutes before serving.