The term “quick grab and eat” cracks me up because that’s the exact same thing I’d say as I rummaged through the fridge when I was a teenager. By the way, these are only “quick” if they’re already made. However, a 30 min. assembly and bake time for this delectable, tasty, protein packed breakfast bite is more than reasonable!
Ham Egg & Cheese Bites
- Muffin Pan
- Pam Spray
- 12 slices ham lunch meat
- 12 medium to large eggs
- 12 pinches cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 TBS diced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press each ham slice into the muffin cups.
- Crack 1 egg into each ham lined cup.
- Bake for 20 min. until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and put a pinch of cheese one each ham & egg cup while hot.
- Cool for 10 min. Scoop out each ham, egg, & cheese bite with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with diced green onion and serve.
- These store wonderfully in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days, or freeze. Just thaw to room temperature and warm up for 30 sec. in microwave.